Producing luxury modern kitchens since 1956
Pedini has been producing luxury modern kitchens since 1956 and is known for its range and quality of materials. As one of the finest Italian kitchen design firms, they are committed to research and development, stay ahead of trends, bringing new finishes and concepts to the portfolio each year. Pedini’s modern kitchen and bath designs offer highly personal choices and allow for greater creativity in the design. The design team aim to create the best possible design solutions mixing superlative functionality and design with top-spec materials for the ultimate statement in fashion and style.
- Pedini is a trend setter in the industry – the designs are always unique and fresh and are sure to become a classic and to get copied by many other producers.
- Flexibility: Different ranges can be combined to create an utterly unique kitchen. If the client requires a unit outside of the standard modular elements the company will offer a ‘made to fit’ service.
- Pedini offers bespoke (custom) color service – clients are asked to provide a sample of the required color and lacquering can be precisely matched to the sample.
- Eco-credentials: Pedini uses 100% post consumption, recycled wood and eco friendly materials. The product has the absolute lowest amount of formaldehyde in the industry.
- Aftercare: Pedini provides manuals and cleaning kits for clients to ensure the kitchen is maintained throughout its lifespan and any specialist materials are looked after properly.
- 10 year warranty as standard (8+2).
- Ergonomics are priority for Pedini designers, sliding tables, suspended base units and other integrated features ensure that Pedini products meet the demands of a modern kitchen.
Not a trend, or an option – it’s a way of life!
At Pedini, producing green kitchens is not a trend, or an option – it’s a way of life! For years, we have been producing nothing but green products – this is how we maintain a perfect synthesis between safeguarding the environment and the ultimate care for the health of our clients:
- Our marine grade (water proof) cabinet box construction is made of 100% post-consumption recycled wood. It is FSC certified (Forest Stewardship Council).
- Our products have the absolute lowest formaldehyde emissions in the industry*.
- All the wood we are using comes exclusively from sustainable sources (farmed trees, not old growth forests).
- We adhere to environmentally friendly practices in our production line and in our various production facilities. Since July of 2010, Pedini is using solar energy, generated from its own solar energy system.
* In Europe, the present limit (of gas emission) is up to 0.1 ppm (parts per million), and the panel that qualified is called E1. In Japan the classification of the emissions in panels are sorted from F* to F****.
The emissions of the Marine Grade Ecological Panel Pedini uses, puts themwell under of the Japanese value F**** (the most strict one) and 5 times lower than the European E1!
In California, the most proactive state to the area of ecology and consumer in the US, the law establishes new limits of emission for all of all wood products. The California law states that in the first phase (2009), levels of emission will have to be within the 0.12 ppm (parts per million) and in the second phase (2011), within the 0.09 ppm.
The values of emission of the Marine Grade Ecological Panel Pedini uses, is already 0.04 ppm – today!
50 Year Tradition
Trendsetter in kitchen design and technology
Since 1957, Pedini has been a trendsetter in kitchen design and technology.
Today, Pedini is not just a leader in the modern kitchen design arena but also a pioneer in the area of eco friendly kitchen production and green kitchen products.
Since its debut, more than 50 years ago, Pedini has been at the forefront of Italian kitchen design and production. From its very first model Pedini incorporated innovative ideas such as curved surfaces and discreet work zones. Pedini also helped to create efficiencies in the production process as one of the first companies to introduce the modular kitchen system now used by most worldwide kitchen producers. Throughout its history, Pedini has consistently introduced trendsetting models such as the often copied curves of the Artika, Integra and Dune kitchens. With its ongoing research investment, Pedini is also continually improving its production techniques with an eye on quality and environmental responsibility.
Through its continual innovation and commitment to quality, Pedini has continually extended its reach and is now recognized worldwide with approx 300 showrooms in more than 25 countries.
As Pedini will not rest on its accomplishments, you can expect to find even more exciting new designs very soon in a showroom near you. To learn more about Pedini’s journey, download a copy of PEDINI: Fifty Years of Italian Design here.